The real estate market is constantly changing, and it's essential for buyers and sellers to stay informed. That's why, earlier this year, @properties introduced @The Market
, a webcast series that examines the latest real estate trends, with insights and analysis from @properties co-founders Thad Wong and Mike Golden.
This video, the discussion covers a number of key questions buyers and sellers face this quarter, including:
- When sellers should consider a price adjustment.
- Why mortgage rates are motivating buyers this spring.
- Why renovation loans are growing in popularity.
- How interior designers are impacting the market for new construction.
- What's driving sales and price growth in trending neighborhoods.
@/The Market also includes a deeper dive into a number of Chicago-area communities, including River North, Arlington Heights, Bucktown/Wicker Park, and Glenview, where local activity is indicative of broader market trends.
Whether you’re considering a move or looking for more information on your local market, we’re always available to help. Jeff Proctor real estate serves Chicago, Western Suburbs, and North Shore real estate markets able to provide knowledge, experience, and resources in assisting your next venture.